You do things in spite.
- You spent one hundred dollars on a birthday-your child is sick-you do not call off the party- you call people to make sure kids come.
- You win one thousand dollars at the bingo-you do not pay bills-you spend it all-back on bingo and lose every penny.
- You want something you saw-so you steal from your friend-and blame someone else-allowing another friend take the blame.
Hear is what you gotta do
- Not care about your stinking 100.00 dollars- call everyone and let them know your child is sick. THE PARTY CAN WAIT
- Not spend every red cent back on the bingo-pay bills and maybe keep 60.00 dollars for another day at the bingo and win again.
- Not to steal OR HAVE EVERYTHING YOU OWN STOLE FROM YOU-over and over and over-oh yeah-you still wouldn’t understand.
Money is the root of all evil . . .Oh wait a minute. LOTS of bad things happen without any money involved. Hear is what you are gonna to do.
Play fair, play nice, play good’